Catalan courses integrat levels B1-B2
The “Catalan proficiency course. Level C1 (150 h) “is created from the students' need to know and perfect their knowledge of the Catalan language. That is why this course is aimed at those who want to learn the Catalan language and have reached level B2.
The “Catalan proficiency course. Level C1 (150 h) “has all the materials for students to be self-taught: summaries, diagrams, vocabulary, exercises, 7 level C1 exams with solutions ...
All the materials have been thought from a well summarized theory and a proposed practice with correctly solved examples. The aim is for students to perfect their knowledge of the Catalan language in a fun and educational way and to be able to pass the C1 level exam in Catalan. Take advantage and enroll in it. An excellent and innovative course that will help you advance your acquired knowledge of the Catalan language!
- Duration: 12 weeks (3 months)
- Hours: 150 h
- Price: 250.00 €
Excellent course, many examples and exercises that help you learn the language quickly, I recommend it!
What positive characteristics does this course have for you?
- Balanced and varied work on the four linguistic skills of the Catalan language reflected after the exam: receptive (reading and listening) and productive (writing and speaking).
- Virtual format at your own pace wherever and whenever you want. You can work at any time of the day throughout the week both from Monday to Friday and throughout the weekend, according to the schedules and availability of each one.
- 100% approved in previous calls following this teaching-learning methodology, based on the Catalan language materials of teacher Sara Marugan Oliva.
- Personalized corrections of each exercise, virtual consultation space and forum available 24 hours a day.
- Provision of optional extension materials if the teacher evaluates the improvement and progress of the student.
- Highly qualified teaching staff with extensive experience in teaching languages at different educational levels.
What is the format of the course?
- Access to the web platform 24 hours a day.
- Answer to your questions in a maximum of 24 hours.
- Each section of 25 hours passed has a writing proposal that will have to be sent as a task to the teaching team.
- The teaching team will review it and the student will receive the correction within 48 hours.
- 35 modules divided into 12 weeks, all with various exercises included with the solutions.
- New: when you have scheduled a weekly session with speaking exercises, it is not necessary to be connected in a specific time and space, since each student can record their voice responses and send them as homework when they find the time to do so throughout week. Next, the teaching team will review its content and proceed to correct it both quantitatively and qualitatively with comments on improvement and progress.
How long is the course?
The course lasts 12 weeks and includes 35 modules with different types of exercises and focused work on some of the exam skills. In the design of the course, it has been taken into account that each person has a different work routine, which combines with their family and, therefore, it has been wanted to find a balance with the course and its satisfactory achievement at all times.
What is the price of the course?
The course has a single price of € 250.00 all-inclusive (access to the web platform at any time of the day and from anywhere, activities and models of official exams, personalized correction and spaces for doubts and permanent consultation throughout the course of the course).
What is the form of payment?
The course can be paid by bank transfer, Bizum or Paypal. Then you will receive a welcome email from the C1 course with the invoice issued for the same payment and access to the virtual campus will be opened. Previously, it will be necessary to register for the same course with your data and generate a password to enter. We will validate the access once the payment has been verified.